Warranty and Return Policy
Thank you for your Business . PhonePartsRUs.com products are warranted to be free from defects with lifetime warranty from the date of purchase, unless stated on the product description or label. Any Question please email is at email@example.com
ALL WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- Physical damage (e.g. cracked glass, water damage, damaged LCD, torn ribbons, damaged screw holes and damages due to improper installation or removal, etc)
- Tampered or missing warranty seal
- Lifetime Warranty On Iphone Parts
Note: In the event that parts are defective, PhonePartsRUs.com will issue a replacement or a credit to customer’s account with current item’s selling price.
For any discrepancies and/or shipping damage, customers must notify PhonePartsRUs.com within two (2) days from the date received, so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly. For delivery and customer pick-up, customers must inspect and verify all goods prior to accepting the order, PhonePartsRUs.com is not liable for any discrepancies or damages after the order has been signed and received.
Within 30 Days
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date for a full refund less shipping cost plus 15% restocking fee. Item(s) must be in original package and condition.
After 30 Days
No refund will be given after 30 days of the original purchase date.
Return Procedures (for both Defective and Non‐Defective parts)
- Please package the RMA items properly to avoid damages during shipping. PhonePartsRUs.com is not responsible for lost or damaged items due to shipping.
- All RMA items must be shipped back to PhonePartsRUs.com. We recommend using shipping methods with a tracking number. PhonePartsRUs.com does not cover any return shipping fees.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to send back the RMA items to PhonePartsRUs.com in a timely manner.
- All received RMA items will be processed within seven (7) business days.
- You must fill out the RMA Worksheet and tape the defective reason for each item with the RMA Checklist
- The RMA Worksheet can be downloaded here: Download
- RMA items received without the RMA Worksheet and taped RMA Checklist indicating the defective reason will be delayed beyond the seven (7) business days
- Once our RMA department has approved the RMA item(s), we will issue a store credit within one (1) business day
- Once the RMA Department issue the RMA report to customer, the customer has seven (7) calendar days to respond to the report. If we do not receive a response from the customer, we will credit your account accordingly and destroy all non credited RMA
Unfortunately, some customers abuse our warranty & return policy. Continued abuse of our warranty & return policy will result in stricter policies applied in the future.
These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.